Makes 2 servings
185 g Ayam Brand tuna flakes in water
280 g organic penne
1 red onion, sliced
80 g carrots, diced
45 g broccoli, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
2 tablespoons skim milk
parmesan cheese, grated
black pepper and salt, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to the directions on packaging.
2. Blanch the broccoli and carrots until partially soft.
3. Mix honey, mustard, skim milk, salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
4. Sauté onions, then add vegetables, tuna, pasta and sauce. Mix well.
5. Serve with freshly grind black pepper and grated cheese.