150g Ayam Brand coconut milk
3pc cherry tomato
1tbsp garlic, minced
180g choice of pasta
10g arugula or baby spinach
1pinch black pepper
1pinch chicken powder
1. Cook pasta in a pot of boiling water for 6-8 minutes.
2. Strain in a colander and drizzle olive oil and toss well.
3. To make pesto sauce, pluck the basil leaf from the stalk. Discard the stem.
4. Roast the pine nuts in a tray at 180C for 6-8 minutes. Ensure that the pine nuts are cooled thoroughly before adding into the blender.
5. In a blender, pulse the basil and pine nuts, then add in the olive oil gradually.
6. Add in the rest of the pesto ingredients, mix well and it is ready for use.
7. In a hot pan, drizzle in olive oil and add minced garlic, cherry tomato, chicken thigh and broccoli. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
8. Add the coconut milk, pesto sauce and bring to boil. Add the pasta and season with salt, black pepper and chicken powder.
9. Once ready, transfer to a bowl and finish with arugula on top of the pasta. Ready to serve.