• 425g Ayam Brand Sardines in Tomato Sauce, mashed
• Juice of 2 limes
• 2 tbsp red chili (optional)
• 1 onion, chopped
• Sandwich breads
• 2 eggs, beaten
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Oil for frying
1. In a bowl, pour the sardines in and mash.
2. Add the chopped chili and chopped onion. Squeeze the lime juice in and mix it all together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the sardines mix on a slice of bread and roll carefully.
4. Dip in the beaten eggs and roll it on the breadcrumbs till covered.
5. Fry till brown. Serve while still warm.