Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 Mins | Cooking Time: 10 Mins
- 410g Ayam Brand™ Pineapple cubes. drained
- 3 tbsps. Ayam Brand™ Meat Curry Powder, add water to form a thick paste
- 200ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1 1/2 inch cinnamon stick
- 4 shallots, sliced finely
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 nos green chilies halved
- 200ml water
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Heat oil in pan. Stir-fry cinnamon, shallots and ginger until fragrant. Add in curry paste and fry until the oil resurfaces.
- Add in pineapples and green chilies, stir-fry briefly. Then add water, desiccated coconut and coconut milk. Season to taste. Cook until the gravy thickens.
- Scoop out of pan and serve. Best eaten with nasi minyak, tomato rice or even plain white rice