ORGANISER & ELIGIBILITY
- AYAM BRAND™ Share Recipe and Win #berAYAMbrand [“Contest”] is organized by A. Clouet & Co., (KL) Sdn. Bhd. [003409-V] [“Organiser”] and entry is open to all residents in Malaysia except directors, management, employees of the Organiser and their immediate families, who are not eligible to enter this contest.
- By entering into the Contest, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Contest Rules & Regulations and the decisions of the Organiser. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (18 years or older). If you are under the age of 18, you confirm that you have obtained the prior permission of your parent or legal guardian who has agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules & Regulations.
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [including children, parents, siblings and spouses] are not eligible to enter this contest.
- The Organiser has the right to modify, update or amend these Contest Rules & Regulations at any time. Any change will be effective immediately upon notification to you and your continued participation in the Contest following the change means that you accept and agree to the change. It is your responsibility to review these Contest Rules & Regulations from time to time.
- The Contest will commence and run from 06/4/2020 to 31/05/2020 [“Contest Period”].
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period and contest mechanism at any time with prior notice. Your continued participation in the Contest following the amendment means that you accept and agree to the amendment.
- All entries received outside the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER AND WIN
- No proof of purchase is required to enter this Contest.
- Participants must upload their submission to their own personal Instagram or Facebook. Submission must include Ayam Brand Coconut Milk product(any kind) in the recipe.
- The submission must include the hashtag #beRAYAmbrand and #ayambrandmy. Tag @ayambrandmy on Instagram or Ayam Brand Malaysia on Facebook (Public Profile)
- Only photos taken during the contest period will be taken into consideration.
- Can be in both Bahasa Malaysia or English language
- Photos uploaded must be own photos.
- The total amount of winners will be as follows:
- 2 Grand Prize: Tefal Cookware worth RM300 and Ayam Brand Goodie Bag worth RM50 for each winner
- 2 Weekly Winners x 8 weeks (Total 16 Winners): Ayam Brand Goodie Bag worth RM50 for each winner
- Weekly Winners Period:
Week 1: 6 April - 12 April 2020
Week 2: 13 April - 19 April 2020
Week 3: 20 April - 26 April 2020
Week 4: 27 April - 3 May 2020
Week 5: 4 May - 10 May 2020
Week 6: 11 May - 17 May 2020
Week 7: 18 May - 23 May 2020
Week 8: 24 May - 31 May 2020
All participants, including weekly winners, who meet the requirements qualify to be in the running for the grand prize.
3. The panel of judges will be comprised of members of the marketing team of A. Clouet & Co., (KL) Sdn. Bhd. The panel’s decision regarding any aspect of the Contest is final
4. If the winning entry was submitted by a person under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian who have agreed to be bound by these Contest Rules & Regulations
5. The Organiser reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time. The prizes are non-transferable to other items, cash or voucher in part or in full.
6. Prizes will be delivered to each winner’s given address and winners will be notified of the delivery. Please give a 60 days’ waiting period after the announcement of winners. To the extent permissible by applicable laws, the Organiser accepts no liability for the safe and effective delivery of the prizes.
- The Organiser takes reasonable precautions to keep the participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organiser may release the participant’s personal data if required to so by law.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- To the extent permissible by law, participants and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the participants.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestions on the internet or at any website, or any combination related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- To the widest extent permissible by law, the Organiser accepts no liability for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation incidental loss, consequential loss, loss of profits or goodwill, special, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages) suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity, howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, even if the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages, in connection with the Contest or the prize and the materials and information provided through the Contest.
- To the widest extent permissible by law, you acknowledge that the Organiser does not give any warranty, representation or guarantee in respect of the prize and that you may be subject to further terms and conditions imposed by the supplying merchants.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations resulting from causes beyond its control including but not limited to fires, riots, requirements or regulations of any civil or military authority (“force majeure event”). A force majeure event shall suspend the Organiser’s obligations under these Contest Rules & Regulations for as long as such event shall last.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook, twitter or any other social network. Access to and use of third party websites, services or resources shall be at your own risk, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, privacy practices or any other aspect of such websites, services or resources.
- You shall not participate in the Contest for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by or inconsistent with these Contest Rules & Regulations. Additionally, you shall abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, transmit, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content and materials through the Contest that:
- infringes any intellectual property rights, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, seditious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the the Organiser or other participants; or
- includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive personal or financial information in an unauthorised manner.
DISQUALIFICATION / TERMINATION
- Non-compliance by the participants with these Contest Rules & Regulations shall entitle the Organiser to disqualify any entry and revoke any prize awarded.
- The Organiser reserves the right to moderate, reject or disqualify any submission or material which, in its sole discretion, it determines to be indecent, offensive or inappropriate or which is otherwise inconsistent with the letter and spirit of the Contest or which is potentially damaging to either the Organiser, the Contest or any third party’s image or reputation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any participant for tampering with the registration process or for engaging in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct that would jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Contest.
FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicable Law. The Contest Rules & Regulations will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Contest Rules & Regulations, the Contest or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Severability of Terms. If any part of the Contest Rules & Regulations is declared unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Contest Rules & Regulations.
- The failure or delay of the Organiser to exercise or enforce any right in the Contest Rules & Regulations will not be considered a waiver.
- Non-assignment. These Contest Rules & Regulations may not be assigned, transferred or sublicensed by you without our prior written consent. All our rights and obligations under these Contest Rules & Regulations are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.