Rumah Nur Salam
- Nur Salam is a member of the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Networks.
- This shelter is for poor and discriminated children from the areas around Chow Kit and the greater parts of KL. They are, for the most part, unable to have their basic needs met adn there is little adult supervision. Thus, many children stay on the streets in the middle of the night and are deemed as 'high risk' children.
- Address: 24B & 24C Jalan Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur, 50350 W.P. Kuala Lumpur.
Rumah Impian Petaling Jaya
- Rumah Kanak-Kanak Impian is a non-profit organisation & girls charity home managed by the Conference of St Ignatius of the Malaysian Society of St Vincent de Paul.
- This is a home which provides shelter, food and education for underprivileged children from age 4 to 20. The RKKI objective is to empower the poor through education and by building their self esteem/confidence.
- Address: 2 & 4, Jalan SS25/21, Taman Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Persatuan Pemulihan Orang Orang Cacat Selangor & W.P
- Rumah Insaniah Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah was established on 12 March, 1988 to accomodate the disablee while they participate in the rehabilitation programs.
- Are offered to the disabled, both males and females, irrespective of their race or religion.
- Address: Lot 5364, Taman Kanagapuram, Jalan 18/22, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.