Rumah Kasih Nurul Hasanah
- Rumah Kasih Nurul Hasanah established in April 2012.
- Residents: 106
- Address: No. 1, Jalan Pimping Kanan, Ukay Height, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Rumah Nur Salam
- Nur Salam is a member of the Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Networks.
- This shelter is for poor and discriminated children from the areas around Chow Kit and the greater parts of KL. They are, for the most part, unable to have their basic needs met adn there is little adult supervision. Thus, many children stay on the streets in the middle of the night and are deemed as 'high risk' children.
- Address: 24B & 24C Jalan Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur, 50350 W.P. Kuala Lumpur.
Ti Ratana Welfare Society
- Ti Ratan Welfare Society is a charitable organization registered on 9th Febuary 1994 under the Registrar of Societies Act.
- Residents: 90 girls and 70 boys.
- Address: Lot 16106, Jalan 13B, Salak South Baru (Desa Petaling), 57100 Kuala Lumpur.
Rumah Impian Petaling Jaya
- Rumah Kanak-Kanak Impian is a non-profit organisation & girls charity home managed by the Conference of St Ignatius of the Malaysian Society of St Vincent de Paul.
- This is a home which provides shelter, food and education for underprivileged children from age 4 to 20. The RKKI objective is to empower the poor through education and by building their self esteem/confidence.
- Address: 2 & 4, Jalan SS25/21, Taman Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Our Family Homes
- Rumah Hope was started in 1994 as a sactuary for abused, neglected and under-privileged children between the ages of 5-17.
- Address: No. 45, Jalan 20/2, Paramount Garden, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Rumah Anak Yatim Baitul Izzah
- Rumah Anak Yatim Baitul Izzah established in 1996 by Ustaz Idris Omar.
- the main objective of Darul Izzah is to protect the welfare of orphans and senior citizens.
- Address: 6441, Jalan Makmur, Kg. Teras Jernang, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor.
Rumah Juara Petaling Jaya
- Rumah Juara is set up in 1998 to provide a home for orphans and abused and under-privileged children from ages 3-19 years old.
- Residents: 40 children.
- Address: No. 1, Jalan 1/4, Old Town, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Persatuan Pemulihan Orang Orang Cacat Selangor & W.P
- Rumah Insaniah Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah was established on 12 March, 1988 to accomodate the disablee while they participate in the rehabilitation programs.
- Are offered to the disabled, both males and females, irrespective of their race or religion.
- Address: Lot 5364, Taman Kanagapuram, Jalan 18/22, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Rumah Bakti Nur Syaheera
- Residents: 31.
- Address: No. 23, Jalan Baru 3, Taman Jaya Baru, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.