1 can Ayam Brand Tuna Omega 3 Flakes
1 onion, chopped
1 ginger, chopped
2 chili, chopped,
1 tbsp Ayam Brand Curry Powder
1 lime juice
2 cups Flour
200ml Ay6m Brand Coconut Milk
2 tbsp salt
2 drops yellow colouring
- Heat up the oil. Cook onion, ginger and chilli till fragrant.
- Add the curry powder and lime juice. Stir.
- Pour in the Tuna and salt.
- Add ½ cup and let it boil. Cook until the ingredients start to become drier. Set aside.
- Add the flour, egg, coconut milk, salt and colouring in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put the Kuih Cara mould on the stove at low fire. Add a little coconut oil in each mould. When hot, add the mixture in each the mould.
- As it starts to harden, add some of the tuna mixture on the top of each mould.
- To decorate, add some parsley and chopped red chilli.
- Cover the mould and let it cook.
- When the mould is cooked, carefully remove it from the mould. Set aside.