100g Ayam Brand™ Tuna chunks in organic olive oil (or can add more tuna)
1 Can Ayam Brand™ Mushrooms, drained and chopped
12 pcs wonton skins
¼ cup thinly sliced pickled ginger
1 lebanese cucumber
1 small daikon/white radish
1/2 tablespoon black sesame, roasted and cooled
1/2 tablespoon white sesame, roasted and cooled
1/2 of pink grapefruit or pomelo (flesh only)
120 g store bought seaweed
Thick plum sauce
Chinese five spice powder
ground white pepper
- Cut the wonton skins into strips and deep fry. Leave it to cool.
- Shred the carrot, white radish and cucumber.
- Arrange the vegetables, mushroom and pink grapefruit or pomelo segments around the salad bowl. Add the tuna as the centerpiece.
- Top the vegetables with pickled ginger and the fried wonton skin.
- Sprinkle ground white pepper, sesame seeds and the Chinese five spice powder.
- When it’s time to toss, drizzle some thick plum sauce on top!